Google
 

Monday 17 January 2011

SD329: Signals and perception: the science of the senses - Once more unto the breach

Another year another course. I'm addicted!

As I've now got my degree, this is a just for fun. So of course I'll take it easy and not really try .... as if. There is something about a piece of coursework that these days stirs my competitive spirit. I recall in school doing more or less just enough to get me through,

The web site has opened - I have PDFs of the materials, and even the first bit of coursework (oh no - it has an essay question in it!!). However we're all still waiting for our books to be despatched. The course doesn't officially start until February though, but its good to get ahead. Its easy to waste time if you get ahead, less easy to catch up!

No comments: