Google
 

Monday 23 January 2006

Studying with the open university

It was early in 2006 I decided to do some studying. I can't remember exactly the reasons why, but I decided it might be interesting to study in a real sense some of the things I was interested in.

I picked the open university, as I had vague plans of a degree at some point. The Open University is an accredited body that can issue degrees and is all correspondence based, so I could keep my job too.

So I signed up for a course, 2 days after the start date. It was either that or wait 3 months for the next one. It was a short course, which you can do over 10 weeks or 3 months or so. You either submit the first or the second ECA (End of Course Assessment).

So I picked SK195 as I was interested in genetics, and that's where it all started.

No comments: