Google
 

Saturday 1 June 2013

Udemy - Introduction to Java Programming

So I was doing a bit of Android programming - writing apps and stuff.
I'd played around a bit with java when it first came out, but never written much in it. It's moved on a bit since then, so I thought I might catch up with it using this course.

I'd recommend the course for anyone who wants to learn Java. It's done at a nice slow pace, with lots of examples and takes you through each challenge showing how they would write the answer. This is always good - because normally people skip over the boring bits and head for the answer, missing out a couple of steps that you just can't seem to repeat at home.

Anyway - a great course, a little slow for me - it is meant for beginners though, so I skipped over some of the material and it was all very enjoyable,.

No comments: