Google
 

Friday 4 January 2008

More course decisons

It suddenly dawns on me as the new years starts that I'm only taking on 30 points - all be it at the 3rd level, plus a residential school. This is probably sensible, but I'm wondering if I can do 2 30pt 3rd level courses at once next year.

In the meantime I'm quite taken with astronomy, and suddenly it occurs to me that another 30pt course at level 2 might be doable, and in a sudden frenzy of possibly misplaced enthusiasm I sign up with just a couple of days to go for the S282 astronomy course.

Will this be a big mistake? That will be two exams come October time... but then I did manage to take several exams at once back in school days.

The good news is that I passed both S204 and SXR270, so I have 2nd level points in the bag so to speak.

No comments: